WAYNE DALTON CLASSIC STEEL Model 8300
The Classic Steel Models 8300 are Wayne Dalton’s best-insulated residential garage doors and are durably made with two layers of steel surrounding a thick layer of foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation. These doors are offered in five classic and contemporary designs and a wide selection of painted and bi-directional wood grain finishes.
- Polyurethane foamed-in-place insulation – With and insulation R-value of 12.12*, this garage door can improve the thermal efficiency of your home, block street noise and make the garage door operate more quietly.
- DecaTrim II overlays – Smooth overlay boards that are specially treated to resist termites, weather and fungal decay.
- Tongue-and-groove Joint Seals – snug-fitting section joints reduce wind and weather from entering the garage.
- Heavy-duty hinges – 14-gauge hinges provide add strength, stability and smoother garage door operation.
- Quiet rollers – Ball-bearing rollers with nylon wheels and solid steel shafts provide years of smooth, quiet and dependable service.
- WindSafe – Available with optional hardware and reinforcements for high-wind regions.
Panel Options and Features: STEEL | INSULATED | R-Value 12.12 | QUIET OPERATION
Garage Doors are Available in a Wide Selection of Color, Window, Door Hardware & Motor Options