Specifications: F1150 Wood Stove
- Large fire viewing area, with heat radiating ceramic glass
- Wood-finished handle
- Heavy duty cast hinges that will never bend or break
- Solid forged steel adjustable cam lock ensures a tight door seal over time
- Front mounted air adjustment
- Air operating safety tool
- High performance brick-lined firebox reflects heat
- Non-obtrusive air wash curtain keeps glass clean
- Heavy gauge steel log retainers to stop logs from rolling
- Welded ash lip will never bend or break
- Rear heat deflector allowing for closer clearances
- Mobile home and alcove approved
- Dual-burn design creates longer and more complete burns
- Backed by the industry’s most comprehensive Limited Lifetime Warranty
Maximum BTUs/hr: 55,000
EPA-Tested BTUs/hr: 39,100
Higher Heating Value Efficiency (HHV): 70%
Lower Heating Value Efficiency (LHV): 75%
Width: 24 in.
Height: 32 3/16 in.
Depth 20 in.
Dimension Notes: *with Pedestal