Specifications: F2450 Wood Stove
- Large fire viewing area, with heat radiating ceramic glass
- Wood-finished handle
- Heavy duty cast hinges that will never bend or break
- Solid forged steel adjustable cam lock ensures a tight door seal over time
- Front mounted air adjustment
- Air operating safety tool
- High performance brick-lined firebox reflects heat
- Non-obtrusive air wash curtain keeps glass clean
- Welded ash lip will never bend or break
- Rear heat deflector allowing for closer clearances
- Mobile home and alcove approved
- Dual-burn design creates longer and more complete burns
- Backed by the industry’s most comprehensive Limited Lifetime Warranty
Maximum BTUs/hr: 75,000
EPA-Tested BTUs/hr: 53.563
Higher Heating Value Efficiency (HHV): 73.3%
Lower Heating Value Efficiency (LHV): 78.4%
Width: 24 in.
Height: 36 5/16 in.
Depth 27 3/16 in.
Dimension Notes: *with Pedestal