Specifications: F2500 Wood Stove
- Large fire viewing area, with heat radiating ceramic glass
- Wood-finished handle
- Heavy duty cast hinges that will never bend or break
- Solid forged steel adjustable cam lock ensures a tight door seal over time
- Front mounted air adjustment & catalytic bypass
- Air & bypass safe operation tool
- Easy-to-read catalytic thermometer helps your stove reach maximum burn times & efficiency
- High performance brick-lined firebox reflects heat
- Non-obtrusive air wash curtain keeps glass clean
- Welded ash lip will never bend or break
- Rear heat deflector allowing for closer clearances
- Mobile home* and alcove approved
- Triple-burn technology creates longer and more complete burns
- Backed by the industry’s most comprehensive Limited Lifetime Warranty
- 10-year, 100% coverage on original catalyst
Maximum BTUs/hr: 78,000
EPA-Tested BTUs/hr: 50.300
Higher Heating Value Efficiency (HHV): 76%
Lower Heating Value Efficiency (LHV): 81%
Width: 24 in.
Height: 34 5/8 in.
Depth 27 1/8 in.
Dimension Notes: *with Pedestal